Wednesday, February 18, 2015

N.A.I.L Linkup - Skulls

Hello lovelies!

Quick post today because I have my presentation today. Gah! I'm nervous but at the same time I'm not because I know what I'm talking about but at the same time, I'm just kind of meh. That probably made no sense but has this blog ever made sense?

Nope, didn't think so. Onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, skulls, hey darling polish, purple, blue, bright, nail linkup

Oh boy, these nails....haha....




nails, nail art, nail polish, skulls, hey darling polish, purple, blue, bright, nail linkup

Here's what I used:


So, I learned a little something while doing these nails that I would like to share with you guys. Don't attempt to recreate one of Cotton Coney's designs while drunk! Seriously, just don't it. There's a very good chance that you will end up with polish all over your fingers and some seriously wonky looking nail art haha.

nails, nail art, nail polish, skulls, hey darling polish, purple, blue, bright, nail linkup

These nails started with two coats of Charisma. Then using acrylic paint and my detail brush, I freehanded on the little skull shapes. I went back in with Charisma for the eyes and white paint to fill in the gaps. Everything was sealed in with a layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, skulls, hey darling polish, purple, blue, bright, nail linkup

So, are these nails a total fail? No. My middle and ring fingers look a little rough but who knows what was happening at that point. The colors of these are nice though! Also, painting these totally makes me want to start a "My Drunk Manicure" youtube series (My Drunk Kitchen, anyone? Anyone?) or something because these were a disaster and it was hilarious. 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading!

-Marisa! (: