Friday, January 30, 2015

31 Day Challenge 2015: Something You've Never Tried Before

Hello lovelies!

It's Friday and it's the second to last day of this challenge! I am sad to see the challenge go as I think I've done some of my best nail art this past month but I really need to be focusing more on school and actually sleeping haha. So, I'm looking forward to having my weekends off from blogging again.

Anywho, onto the nails!


I may have been a bit lazy with today's theme....but I like the nail art so I don't mind (:





Here's what I used:


The "thing that I never tried before" was a just a new polish....I mean technically, it's brand new, like I just bought it on Wednesday (no joke.) I probably could have dug a little deeper and tried a new technique or something but I was exhausted when I painted these. LAZY FOR THE WIN!


These nails started with two coats of My Dogsled Is A Hybrid. Then using this rug as my inspiration, I painted on the triangles with acrylic paint. Everything was sealed with a layer of Glossy Glam.


Can you guys believe that's been almost three months since I last did triangle nail art? I need to step it up! These nails were really nice to wear and I like that the colors were fun but still pretty muted. This look is a win in my books!


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: