Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: What Was I Thinking?

Ello!

And I'm back with the post that was supposed to go up yesterday!

Let's get to the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish, glequins

I haven't done any nails with glequins lately so I fixed it!



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish, glequins

Here's what I used:

Yep, so my "What Was I Thinking?" polish is some random polish from Jo Ann Fabrics...I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to buy polish from there but I think I got this in a set of 7 for like $5?

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish, glequins

And let me tell you, I can easily guess why this was on sale. This polish smelled so so so so SO bad. Like worse than the bottles of polish you get from China off of ebay! The formula was thick and it's separating. None of the bottles have a brand or name on them so I don't even know who made this /:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish, glequins

Blah, a lot of ranting in this post. Whoops. I like this design! It was inspired by some nails that I saw ages ago on Instagram but I don't remember who did them. The nails kind of reminded me of fancy chandeliers? Maybe? I don't know. If you know who I'm talking about, let me know so I can add it here! (:

And more themes for the challenge:

And another song:
Hellogoodbye - All Of Your Love

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:








1 comment:

  1. This kind of reminds me of a ladybug for some strange reason but it looks good. Love the glitter placement you did here too. I really need to play around with my loose glitters more.

    ReplyDelete