Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Holo

Hello lovelies!

How is everyone's week going? Today is my "busiest" day haha. I have my only final today, my last day at my internship, and then some final tweaks to a project due by midnight. Not too bad in my opinion (:

Anyways, onto the nails! 
indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, holo, hey darling polish, orange, white, snowflakes, the never ending pile challenge, lucky 13 lacquer

The weather is just starting to get nice and I paint snowflakes on my nails haha whoops...

More after the jump:



indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, holo, hey darling polish, orange, white, snowflakes, the never ending pile challenge, lucky 13 lacquer

Here's what I used:

So, I promise that this polish is actually a holo! It shows in the bottle but it's a bit weak on the nail, I might have needed another coat to bring it out? I don't know what is up with me and orange holos lately but I keep buying them.

indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, holo, hey darling polish, orange, white, snowflakes, the never ending pile challenge, lucky 13 lacquer

But seriously, the only reason I bought this polish was because it was part of a duo from Lucky 13 Lacquer sold on April 1st in honor of the Weasley twins. How could I pass that up?! I couldn't! What can I say? (read: Mischief Managed) (;

indie, indie polish, indie nail polish, nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, holo, hey darling polish, orange, white, snowflakes, the never ending pile challenge, lucky 13 lacquer

I didn't mean to paint snowflakes but I saw this pattern (here) and wanted it on my nails. I should have realized from the name that they would look like snowflakes....Also, has anyone ever had a problem with acrylic paint not sticking to their polish? I had a few spots where the paint wouldn't lay down on my nail which is why parts of this are weird /:

nails, indie, indie nail polish, indie polish,  nail polish, polish, holo, hey darling polish, orange, the never ending pile challenge, lucky 13 lacquer

And here's proof that this polish is a holo! The rainbow is just in the bottle....It's still pretty though

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
Pierce The Veil - Bulls In The Bronx

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments:

  1. It is pretty, and yay for snowflakes... it is probably snowing somewhere on earth *nods* so no excuses needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! I did this specifically for which ever country has snow right now! I like it (;

      Delete