Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekly Recap: April 20th - April 26th

Hello lovelies!

I have another recap for you all!


Holy poop! A lot of nails on the blog this week! I did my first real review this week on the blog, make sure to check it out if you haven't, and I think my nail art is getting back up to where I want it to be! It's been tough juggling nail art with school so I've been taking the easy way out of things but I think things are getting back to the level that I want it to be at!

I said last week that I had things up my sleeve for cool nail art and I think this week you'll actually get to see it! I have my posts painted all the way up to Friday, woo go me! Anyways, I liked a lot of things that I posted this week! I liked my drugstore nails for the Never Ending Pile Challenge and a lot of people liked my triangle gradients. Cult Nails even shared them on Instagram and someone asked me to do a video of them! I might start attempting to do nail art tutorials but I need to make it through this semester though haha. Let me know if there's anything you would want to see!

Here are some of the upcoming challenge prompts:



And a song for today:
Cults - I Can Hardly Make You Mine

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!

-Marisa! (: