Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Watermarble

Hello lovelies!

I'm going to try and keep this post quick since I need to get some sleep (this will probably be a lie haha). I've been exhausted all day and of course I'm up way too late again tonight. Last night, I burst out laughing during the Q&A section of one of my classmate's copyright presentations and had to walk out of the room because I started crying from laughing so hard. And that is why sleep deprivation is bad haha! Oops (;

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, blue, purple, hey darling polish, water marble, tri polish challenge, tpc

The Tri-Polish Challenge is back with new colors this month! And I really like these ones!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, blue, purple, hey darling polish, water marble, tri polish challenge, tpc

Here's what I used:

So, if you haven't guessed yet, this month's colors are green, blue, and purple! I have a lot more polish choices with this color combo since most of my stash is made up of these 3 colors, so I'm excited!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, blue, purple, hey darling polish, water marble, tri polish challenge, tpc

I think it's safe to say that at least 1 of my Tri-Polish Challenge manicures for each month will be a water marble design hehe! I need to keep practicing, I think I got a bit rusty because I'm not a huge fan of how these turned out. I tried marbling with a clear polish for the first time (my index finger) and I didn't like how it came out so I guess I did learn something from these.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, green, blue, purple, hey darling polish, water marble, tri polish challenge, tpc

I do really like these 3 polishes together, the green seems a it funky with the brighter colors but I like it! I'm a fan of water marbles whether they work perfectly or not, so I like these nails! (:

Here's a song for today:
Pierce The Veil - Hell Above

Thanks for reading and check below for more nails!

-Marisa! (:








4 comments:

  1. I wish I could do a water marble that well! I keep putting off practicing, though, because of the mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! The mess definitely is annoying, I agree!

      Delete
  2. The green does a really good job if toning down the other colors <3 the color combination actually makes me think if Monet paintings for some reason

    I love the way water marbeling looks. I've always wanted to give it a try, but somehow have never gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee, I'm glad you like it! And definitely give it a go! I like doing it because I think it's fun and who cares if it's perfect or not? (:

      Delete