Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Jagged Tips

Hello lovelies!

Anyone have anything interested planned for their Tuesday? I feel like Tuesdays aren't interesting. It's kind of just a blah day. I'm hanging out with my dad today and then heading back to Albany. Nothing too exciting. 

Anyways, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, zoya, green, blue, purple, tips, jagged, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

I knew the minute that these 3 polishes arrived that I needed to use them for the Tri-Polish Challenge!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, zoya, green, blue, purple, tips, jagged, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

Here's what I used:

These were the only polishes I ordered from the Zoya Awaken collection but I love these. The finish on these is so pretty and I don't think they are frosty or super metallically. I've been wearing them quite a bit and have been able to reach full opacity in 2 coats.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, zoya, green, blue, purple, tips, jagged, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

I did these nails by painting jagged lines from my tips down using a small detail brush. I've done this before for the 33 Day Challenge (here), that post happens to use blue, green, and purple too haha. Clearly, I like this color combo!


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, zoya, green, blue, purple, tips, jagged, hey darling polish, tri polish challenge, tpc

I don't really have much else to say about this nails. I really liked wearing them! I was a bit worried about how they would photograph since the color difference wasn't too distinct in some lighting but it all worked out!

Here's a song for today:
Midnight Nation - A Liar Was My Lover

Thanks for reading and check below for some more awesomeness!

-Marisa! (:


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely... the colours complement eachother so well! And you know I love that design ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously keep reaching for these 3, it's bad haha. And thank you! (:

      Delete