Monday, March 24, 2014

Music Monday: William Beckett's Benny & Joon - Single

Hello lovelies!

Guess who procrastinated all weekend and stayed up way too late on homework last night? Me! You can all just assume that this will happen every single Sunday until I'm done with school in a year and a half.....and maybe even longer if I go to grad school, still haven't figured that one out yet....

Anyways, nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, ties, william beckett, benny & joon, music monday, hey darling polish

I think these are so adorable! My nails look so fancy! :3

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, ties, william beckett, benny & joon, music monday, hey darling polish

Here's the album art:
Source
Here's what I used:

I painted little ties on my nails! I wanted to paint a simple design and this album cover fit the bill perfectly! My nails aren't perfect but I think they look pretty awesome! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, ties, william beckett, benny & joon, music monday, hey darling polish

William Beckett is one of my favorite singers, possibly my favorite male singer, so I knew that I needed to do some William Beckett nail art at some point. To be honest though, I miss when he was in The Academy Is..., I know it shouldn't make a difference but I've had a hard time getting into his new music while I could listen to TAI... for days without getting bored. I don't hate his new stuff but I would probably die of happiness if there is a TAI... reunion. Like seriously...please? 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, ties, william beckett, benny & joon, music monday, hey darling polish

Why is it that when I complain about not sleeping and school the post, I always end up writing my longer posts....Hmmm, anyways. I really loved these nails and I think even if you don't see them as ties, the design is still really cool!

I've already had this song on the blog before but I like it, so it's cool!:

William Beckett - Benny & Joon

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed this post!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments: