Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lacquer Legion: Lucky

Hello lovelies!

Yep, so me staying on top of things lasted for all of about a day...whoops haha. You guessed it, I fell asleep before I wrote my posts. I'm putting this one up super late tonight and then I'll get my Indie "Friday" post up for you guys tomorrow. 

But the Lacquer Legion is back!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, blue, glitter, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, lacquer legion, lucky, LLlucky, LynBDesigns

I'm in love with these nails, I'm so happy with how they came out!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, blue, glitter, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, lacquer legion, lucky, LLlucky, LynBDesigns

Here's what I used:

I decided for the theme that I would pick a "lucky" polish! I always end up wearing LynBDesigns Space Gandalf when I have a presentation to do for school. I guess this could also be considered a "confidence boost" polish but lucky works to. This polish just makes me happy and no matter how nervous I am when presenting, looking down and seeing this polish always makes me feel better! (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, blue, glitter, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, lacquer legion, lucky, LLlucky, LynBDesigns

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, stripes, blue, glitter, indie, indie polish, hey darling polish, lacquer legion, lucky, LLlucky, LynBDesigns

I don't really have much to say about these nails other than the fact that they make me smile and I think I might need to get a back up bottle of Space Gandalf!

The hashtag for today yesterday is #LLlucky:

Source
And a song for today:
Now, Now - Roommates

Thanks for reading guys and check out the hashtag for more posts!

-Marisa! (:















2 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a confidence-boosting polish. If it works for you, don't fight it, right?

    I've always been a big fan of blue and black color combinations, so this is a win in my book

    ReplyDelete