Thursday, March 27, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Yellow / Peach

Hello lovelies!

You guys are never going to believe what I did yesterday! I had all of my homework done before 10pm. Yeah, you read that right! 10PM! And yet I'm still writing this at 2:30am...at least I painted my nails (;

Anyways, onto these nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, hey darling polish, studs, golden oldie thursdays

Also, this is a Golden Oldie Thursdays post that is up on time! I'm so proud of myself! I think I've earned a little nail polish shopping spree (:

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, hey darling polish, studs, golden oldie thursdays

Here's what I used:

So, I started these with 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White. But after a failed tape manicure incident (aka me being impatient....), I did these! I just kind of dabbed polish and used a nail art brush dipped in acetone to wear the cover away. Kind of like the acid wash manicure!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, hey darling polish, studs, golden oldie thursdays

My "Golden Oldie" polish for today is Sinful Colors Let's Meet. This is actually a really pretty shimmery yellow, but I was too lazy to wear it on its own (my guess would be 3 coats for full coverage). I like it layered over white though!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, yellow, hey darling polish, studs, golden oldie thursdays

I don't really have much to say about these. I'm not really sure how I feel about them. On one hand, they look kind of messy and on the other, they look fun? Maybe? Ehhh, I don't know. Maybe if all the nails looked like my pinky finger, I like that nail the best.

And guess what? This challenge is still continuing on! Here are more themes!

Here's a song for today:
Sombear - The Good

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:







4 comments:

  1. What a pretty mani ! :) it's great that you are on time with everything, I wish I was, I'm still preparing my 'yellow' post oops! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell behind the day after I wrote this post haha! Whoops. Thank you though! (:

      Delete
  2. You should be really pleased with them, they look really cool and funky! Fab little post. :)

    ReplyDelete