Friday, February 28, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 28 - Art Nouveau

Hello lovelies!

Today is the last day of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! This month flew by so fast, I don't even feel like the challenge started! It's been a tough month with all the posting but I'm so happy that I took part in this challenge. I feel like my nail art abilities and confidence have really been pushed. Thank you Missy! (:

Onto the nails! 
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, art nouveau, nail art a go go, hey darling polish,

I hate ending challenges, it's so sad D:

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, art nouveau, nail art a go go, hey darling polish,

Here's what I used:

I couldn't think of a better theme to end on for this challenge! I really love Art Nouveau patterns but a lot of them are pretty complicated. I found this pattern though and wanted to attempt it on my nails.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, art nouveau, nail art a go go, hey darling polish,

I think I did a fairly decent job! These lines are pretty thin compared to what I normally manage haha. I wish I had taken a photo of my base before I added the tree thing on it though because I really liked that.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, art nouveau, nail art a go go, hey darling polish,

I guess what wraps up the end of another challenge. This means that I have to start coming up with my own ideas now….ugh…that's hard! Haha I don't know if I'm going to go back to my old weekly features or not, we'll see. Indie Fridays are here to stay though…except for today, I'm going to push that post till tomorrow because it's super late and I'm too exhausted to write a review right now, whoops!

Here's a recap of the themes:

Today's song:
Mayday Parade - When I Get Home, You're So Dead

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments:

  1. These look great!

    Are you doing FingerFoods theme buffet? There's a whole FB group for that. Oh and the twins post. And I think there is a 3 (or is it 5) day St. Pattys challenge going on! Plenty of challenges to choose from if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yep, I'm doing the theme buffet still! I've never heard of the twins post before though. I'm sure I'll find something haha (:

    ReplyDelete