Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 15 - Round & Square

Hello lovelies!

Guess who's classes got cancelled yesterday! Mine did! I wish I could say that I had a productive day but I actually spent a good chunk of the day sleeping, whoops. Anyways, the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge is now entering its Art History section, which means harder prompts. 

Let's get into it!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, nail art a go go, pink, blue, glitter, round and square, hey darling polish

I think this might be the first time that I'm actually enjoying pink polish…..o.O

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, nail art a go go, pink, blue, glitter, round and square, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

These nails started off with 2 coats of Pure Ice's Speechless and then a layer of HK Girl Top Coat. Once dry I place hole reinforcements randomly and painted over them with China Glaze's For Audrey. Once that had dried, I taped off square shapes and dabbed on Liquid Lacquer's Melt Your Mind

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, nail art a go go, pink, blue, glitter, round and square, hey darling polish

I was hoping that you would be able to tell the share shape a bit better with the glitter polish, but there are square glitters in the polish so this still fits the prompt! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, nail art a go go, pink, blue, glitter, round and square, hey darling polish

I really liked these nails and actually wore them on all my fingers to my internship! I don't know if there is a dress code there since it is a state institution but I'll keep wearing my bright polishes until someone tells me not too haha! 

Here are the upcoming themes:

And today's song:
Kill Paradise - All For You

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more awesomeness!

-Marisa! (:








2 comments: