Monday, February 10, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 10 - Night Sky

Hello lovelies!

*Insert complaint about Monday* Yep, that happened haha! I hope you're all ready to take your Monday on and hopefully your Mondays aren't as long as mine are. Anyways, Nail-Art-A-Go-Go is back!

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, polish, nail polish, night sky, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Blobs. Blobs of colors. Blobs of color = Night sky? Possibly? Haha

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, polish, nail polish, night sky, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

So for my night sky nails I attempted to recreate a photograph that I found on Pinterest, but unfortunately I forgot to pin the image so I can't link you guys too it. Sorry! The photograph was so much prettier than my nails! These look a little bright to be a "night" sky.

nails, nail art, polish, nail polish, night sky, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I think these nails kind of prove that I need to work on my "abstract" nail art. If something doesn't have lines or something solid for me to go off of, I kind of feel lost and don't really know what to do. Just need to keep on practicing!

nails, nail art, polish, nail polish, night sky, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

I tried doing my gradient technique differently for these nails too, I did them following The Nailasaurus tutorial. I liked how they turned out but for some reason my make-up sponge like disintegrated into the polish, that's what those little lumps are. I've never had that happen before so that was a bit frustrating haha.

Here are the upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
The Academy Is… - Unexpected Places
Still missing this band everyday D:

Thanks for reading guys and check below for some more awesome night sky designs!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments:

  1. I love these, the addition of Julep Parker makes it really look like a night sky :)

    ReplyDelete