Sunday, December 29, 2013

Weekly Recap 12/22 - 12/28

Hello darlings!

I'm back again with another recap!


Oh man, so many nails on the blog this week haha. I'm going to go ahead and give myself a pat on the back for keeping up with all the blogging. Is that okay with you? Haha I hope you nodded in agreement and if not, well, I'm going to do it anyways! :P 

I'm a bit borderline on how I feel about this past week on the blog. I'm really happy with my Music Monday, snowmen, and swatch post but the rest of it is making me feel a little blah. I think I'm in a nail art slump lately. I just feel like I keep doing the same things over and over again. I think the Music Monday posts are the only thing that are really pushing my nail art skills. I don't know. We'll see how this week goes. Maybe I just need more challenges to do!

Here are the remaining prompts for the Christmas Winter Challenge:

Today's song:
New Found Glory - Make It Right

Thanks for reading everyone!

-Marisa! (: