Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Recap 12/1-12/7


 Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap:

The 33 Day Challenge is over! Gah! I'm super happy with how I finished out the challenge and I'm super proud of the tribal nails that I painted for the last day. I'm sad to see the challenge over but I'm a little relieved haha. I already joined in on another challenge though and my first post for that was the Christmas lights. This challenge only posts twice a week so that's nice.

Here are the prompts for that:

Now that the 33 Day Challenge is over, I've decided to start some new features for the blog just to keep myself on top of keeping with interesting nail art. I'll share what these are over this upcoming week but I hope everyone enjoys them because I'm pretty excited for them!

Also, I'm done with classes and only have finals week to survive through! I should be able to dedicate more of my time to the blog now so that'll be great for everyone! Unless of course, I get caught up with watching Doctor Who again haha. I ended up watching like 8 episodes yesterday and finishing the season I was watching! I was so sad to see the 9th Doctor go but David Tennant is really nice to look at sooooooo, yeah, uhhh, I'm excited to keep watching haha (:

Today's song:
The Starting Line - Island

I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll be back later with my next Christmas Winter Challenge post!

-Marisa! (: