Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Stamping Squared!

Hello darlings!

I found time to write another post! Woo! I think once I survive my classes today the rest of the week should be relatively easier (KNOCK ON WOOD). I have to do my 10 minute presentation today which seems to be the thing that is taking up so much time. Ahh, enough school talk!

On to the nails!


GUYS! LOOK!  I stamped decently!! TWICE!

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

I finally have been able to stamp successfully, it's nowhere near perfect but I'm so happy with it! I went ahead and bought a squishy XL stamper from eBay and it's been the best thing ever. It's so easy that I need to remind myself that every manicure I do can't be stamping because then I won't have anything to post......wah haha.


These nails also feature a new indie I bought. It's a nail polish based off of Cera from Land Before Time. Now come on, that has my name written ALL over it! I actually bought the whole Land Before Time collection from LynBDesigns.....whoops. Hehehe (; I'll show you those guys soon!


I really had no reason for stamping these nails twice other than the fact that I was excited that I got it to work. These kind of remind me of an old rug which I totally dig so I'm cool with it! Haha

Today's song:
Lights - Ice

And that wraps up this post, thanks for reading!!

-Marisa! (:








3 comments:

  1. How did the presentation go? The stamping is great by the way. Do you remember where you got the squishy xl stamper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well, I've been awake for 51+ hours straight so I'm exhausted and the presentation had a few technical glitches but nothing too horrible! Thanks for asking! I bought my stamper off of eBay actually! I just searched squishy xl stamper.

      Delete
    2. Go get some sleep girl! And thanks for replying *hugs*

      Delete