Monday, December 2, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Art Featuring Your 3 Favorite Polishes

Hello darlings!

I have a super quick post you all today as it's 8:30am and I haven't finished any of my homework that's due today....I really need to stop procrastinating....but anyways today is the last Monday of the 33 Day Challenge! Gah!

Here are my nails!


I think we all could have guessed that these were going to end up being blue haha! (:

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

Now let me tell you, my stash might be "smaller" compared to others but picking 3 favorites is still super hard!! I decided to pick one indie since we all know that I'm obsessed with them! Golden Snitch is a super pretty cream colored base with small golden hexes and glitter in it. I've only had Zoya Dream for a few weeks but I've already worn it like 4 times, I love it that much haha. And I've already proclaimed my love for Sinful Colors Endless Blue on the blog before, but it stills smells like a skunk. So, I might be retiring this bottle....D:


I was really in the mood to do some acid wash nails for some reason and I figured this prompt was the perfect opportunity. I followed The Crumpet's tutorial which can be found here. Acid wash nails were the first thing I tried when I started getting into nail art, seems a little odd to be wearing them now. My only real gripe with this was that Golden Snitch got covered up so much!


This post didn't end up being quick at all.....whoops, sorry guys. I should be getting back to my homework now ):

Here are the remaining prompts for the challenge:

And today's song:
The Maine - Everything I Ask For

Check out the wonderful ladies below!

-Marisa! (:







2 comments:

  1. Just been browsing through your blog - you've come so far in such a short time! Great work!

    ReplyDelete