Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Recap 11/10-11/16

Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap:



Another week of the 33 Day Challenge is complete! There's only 3 more weeks left, eek! What am I supposed to do?! Anyways, this week had a lot of glitter and striping tape. I tried my hand at stamping again, but failed /: But there's good news! I bought a squishy XL stamper and I've been able to stamp very well since then! I guess you guys will just have to keep checking back to see those nails (;

If I had to pick a favorite post from this week, it would probably be my geometric nails! I'm a big fan of using shapes and neat lines in my design work so they definitely resonated with me. 

Also, I found out that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by 3 different blogs! Thank you to Lucy from The Nail Snail, Stef from la gazelle nails, and Jennifer from The Polished Cowgirl! I've already filled out this award so I'll just link back to that one. But thank you so much, everybody check out these ladies!!

Here are the prompts for the 33 Day Challenge:
And today's song:
A Day To Remember - NJ Legion Iced Tea

Thanks for reading!!

-Marisa! (: