Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Half Moons

Hello lovelies!

Today is Thanksgiving! I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful day and gets to spend time with their loved ones. My job actually asked me to work today but I turned it down, I always get stuck working every holiday so it's nice to get a choice this year. My nails for today aren't very "festive" but I think if you've been reading my blog you've probably already realized that I'm not very good at sticking with themes or seasons. Whoops!

Anyhow, today is the last Tri-Polish Challenge manicure for this month!
nails, nail polish, nail art, half moons, half moons nail art, rhinestones, purple, grey, blue

I've never posted a half moon manicure on the blog before, but this was the first nail art design that I attempted back when I started getting into nail art.




nails, nail polish, nail art, half moons, half moons nail art, rhinestones, purple, grey, blue

Here's my 3 polishes for this month:

These are actually my favorite nails that I did for the challenge this month, even if my photos of them are a little iffy. They were so simple but I think all the colors played nicely with each other and the rhinestone helped tie everything together.

nails, nail polish, nail art, half moons, half moons nail art, rhinestones, purple, grey, blue


Sometimes simple nails are the best haha. These were a nice break from crazy designs and the half moon design will always be dear to my heart haha, I might have to start posting more of them!

Today's song:
The Wonder Years - All My Friends Are In Bar Bands

Thanks for reading and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

-Marisa! (: