Wednesday, November 27, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 29: Your Favorite Pattern

Hello darlings!

Today is my first day of Thanksgiving break! I was supposed to head home today but a snow storm hit Albany last night and my hometown has had a snow storm warning since Monday /: So, I'm going to try and wait the storm out and head home tomorrow morning, hopefully. My goal is to finish as many projects as I can so I can take some time off to hang out with my family (mostly my dog (; ) when I get back home.

Anywho, 33 Day Challenge is back today!
33 day challenge, nails, nail art, nail polish, sinful colors mint apple, studs, bornprettystore studs, dots, neon, hey darling polish!

Now, I had a super hard time picking one favorite pattern! So, I went with dots because I like having dots on my nails and in my design work.

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

These nails are actually based on a flyer that I made for one of the clubs I'm in haha! Where I have studs on my nails is where I put the information for the event haha, in case you were wondering. I was actually able to match the colors pretty decently, except these are a little bit brighter.


These studs are from the same bornprettystore wheel that I keep talking about, they can be found here.


These nails remind me of Easter, but I really don't know why. But I think every time I've painted my nails with Sinful Colors Mint Apple I make a comment about them being Easter-ish. I don't know haha.

Here are the prompts for the rest of the challenge:
Today's song:
Midnight Nation - My Body Is A Jar

Thank you reading and check out the ladies below!

-Marisa! (:






2 comments:

  1. Looks summery to me, perhaps a tiny bit Easter. And it reminds me... I also have neon studs... *ponders*

    ReplyDelete