Friday, November 15, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 24: Art With The Color You Own The Most Of

Hello darlings!

It's day 24 of the 33 Day Challenge! I can't believe that I've made it this far without being late on a post haha. I really need to get working on the last prompts though! I have 5 more that I don't have anything done for but I need to figure them out quick before school gets too crazy. I can guarantee that this weekend will be no stop homework /:

Anyways, on to the nails!

That's a whole lot of blue! I really like blue nail polish, what can I say haha!

More after the jump:




Here's what I used:

These nails did not come out how I envisioned unfortunately, but I think I really like these. I started the base off using the watercolor technique. I then place striping tape all over (I think I'm starting to like striping tape now, WHAT! haha), painted Sinful Colors Nail Junkie over it and pulled the tape off. I think my problem is that the stripes get lost in the base. I wish I had used a darker, glittery blue but I like how abstract they look.



What are your thoughts on these? Too much going on, or did I get it right? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:
Today's song:

Anavae - World In A Bottle

Thanks for reading and check out the lovely ladies below!

Also, Hey, Darling Polish! is 3 months old today! Aww yay! (:

-Marisa! (:









2 comments:

  1. I really like it, especially that sparkle that peeps through. I love blue as well, but for some reason I own more greens...

    ReplyDelete