Monday, November 11, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 22: 3 Color Gradient + Pattern

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Mine was fantastic but now it's back to reality /: I have about a month left of school and was just assigned all my final projects and what not. So I just want to apologize now, if any of posts seem kind of short or if I get a little behind in replying back to comments. I'm going to try my hardest not to miss any posts though!

Anyways, today is day 22 of the 33 Day Challenge! Gah!


Gradients! Arrows! Pink? What...hahahaha. Today's prompt was a gradient with 3 colors and a pattern!

More after the jump:



Here's what I used:

My gradient consisted of white, green, and black. Why? I don't really know haha. I just really felt like using those colors! I think the green gets a little lost in photos but it's definitely there! I also love using black in gradients even if it's kind of messy! After the gradient, I chose bright colors to contrast against my base!


I saw this pattern, here, on pinterest and decided to use that as my inspiration for my arrows. I switched the direction of some of mine though and didn't use that many colors.


I enjoyed these nails and they were something that I could recreate on both hands!

What do you think of these nails? Have you ever done a 3 color gradient before?

Upcoming prompts:

Today's song:

Lights - My Boots

Thank you for reading and check out the other ladies below!

-Marisa! (: