Friday, November 1, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 18: Manicure With 2 Patterns

Hello lovelies!

Guess what today is! Hehehe (; It's basically the weekend yay! I hope everyone had a great Halloween last night! It's also November 1st! I love November! Not only is my birthday in November but it's also "No-Shave November" which means lots and lots of manly beards.....Yeahhhhh, okay, moving on (; Today is day 18 of the 33 Day Challenge! Woo!

Here are my nails!


I love using and designing patterns for my own design work so I really liked this prompt!

More after the prompt:




Here's what I used:

The two patterns I used can be found here and here. I just used my smallest detail brush for these and a small dotting tool for the dots on my index and middle fingers!



I think what I like most about these nails is the contrast between the 2 patterns. The pattern on my index and middle fingers is really simple but it balances out the more intense triangles and line work on my ring and pinky fingers. (Nail blog or art studio critique? hahaha whoops) (:

What do you think of these nails? Which pattern is your favorite? Let me know!

Upcoming prompts:
Today's song:
Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! And check out all the wonderful ladies below! Have a great weekend!

-Marisa! (:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa! The colour base you used is stunning! I was also going to make an easy joke by saying "Oh, I didn''t know you wore a beard" haha, but yes, I can see how I'm the only one to find that funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha too funny!!! No manly beard on me, but on manly man. I probably should have worded that better! Haha thank you for the laugh (:

      Delete