Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Recap: 9/22-9/28

Hello lovelies,

Here's this week's wrap-up:

2nd week of posting 5 nail posts! Woo!

This week was full of challenge manicures. This past week was the beginning of the 33 Day Challenge hosted by The Crumpet. We also wrapped up this month's Tri-Polish Challenge, my first!

I'm glad that I don't have to use pink anymore! (: Hehe, but I had fun participating. I like challenges because they push you to try harder, I can't really be lazy and just wear glitters constantly anymore! I can't wait for the 33 day challenge to continue and see what everyone else has done! I'm happy with what I've posted so far!

Here are the upcoming prompts:

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog and to all my new readers! Feel free to talk to me! (:

Here's today's song:

A Loss For Words - The Lost Cause I Used To Be

Check back tomorrow for some tribal nails tomorrow!

-Marisa (: