Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekly Recap: 9/15-9/21

Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap!


I posted 5 nail posts this week, wow. Haha. 

I've decided that I'm definitely going to try and stick to 5 nail posts a week! Yay, more nails for you guys! (: It's been pushing me to try new nail techniques and improving with nail art. Also, it's definitely helping me with my time management which is something that I really need to work on. I'm the person who waits till the last minute for almost everything, so yeah, not good haha. Take this weekend for example, I have tons of homework but decided not to do any work and relax the whole time. I watched a lot of Paranormal State and colored my hair purple (; (I'll probably end up pulling an all nighted tonight or tomorrow D: )

Anyways, this is a nail blog....whoops. 3 out of 5 posts had pink in them and I don't even like the color pink, weird. This week I posted my first 2 manicures of the Tri-Polish Challenge, my first nail art challenge! This upcoming is actually going to be all challenge posts, weird. But the 33 Day Challenge starts tomorrow! Woo!

There's still time to join! Here are the prompts! I'm excited!


I wrote a lot again....sorry.

Today's song:
Sombear - Love You In The Dark

Check back tomorrow for my first post of the 33 Day Challenge! Have a great day! 

-Marisa (: