Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brr: Blue, Red and Rhinestones!

Hello lovelies!

This is my second post of my Tri Polish Challenge-esqe week! Remember, I packed away all my nail polish except for 3 colors and some supplies. 

Now, I almost didn't post these only because of the picture quality. These were the nails that I wore on the day I moved in and I photographed them before we left. It was like 8am, gross (I'm SO not a morning person D: ) and the lighting was super weird. Please excuse any odd coloring of my fingers.

I'm ranting, ugh. ON TO THE NAILS!


Simple but cute, right? I knew they were going to chip so I didn't want to bother with anything elaborate. 

More after the jump:



I enjoyed the contrast of the 2 polishes. They're both pretty bright but this manicure wasn't clashy. 

Here's what I used:

Holy cow, color balance! Meh, oh well. The rhinestones were the same ones I bought in a wheel off of eBay for cheap, like these.



 Aside from my "back from the dead" skin tone, what do you think of these nails? Do you like contrasting color manicures? Or is this too clashy for you?

Today's song:
Man Overboard - White Lies

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! I just want to apologize ahead of time,  if I seem kinda distant or slow replying to comments or on social networks. I woke up really sick yesterday and have hardly been able to muster up the energy to get out of bed for class /: I'll still be posting though, so stay tuned!

-Marisa (:


2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too clashy -- contrasting color designs are great :) The rhinestones really pull it all together. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, me too! Too much stuff to do, there is no time for being sick (:

      Delete